Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 solutions- Here we will share Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 solutions. if you are searching for Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 solutions and answers, you are in the right place. queryexpress provides you with the best solutions to Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 solutions.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 solutions
Write the past tense form of the following verbs.
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 4 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 5 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 8 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 9 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions
Grammar trove class 4 worksheet answers
- Adity tried to convince everyone to go to the park.
- Sarah knew al the answers to the quiz.
- Rohit slipped on the wet floor.
- It rained last evening.
- Sania leaved her water bottle at home.
- The baby cried loudly.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 11 worksheets solutions
Help little jumbo to fill I the blanks with the past continuous tense of the verbs in the brackets.
- Sanya was riding her bicycle when she noticed the tiny kitten on the branch of a tree.
- Father was mowing the lawn.
- The children were hopping merrily in the playground.
- Viraj was building a spaceship with building blocks.
- The model was posing for the photographer.
- The students were circling the right answer to the sum.
Grammar trove class 4 questions and answers
Wormy, the worm has learnt all about past continuous tense. Help him rewrite the sentences into past continuous tense and use the given phrases. One has been done for you.
The boys are playing in the park. ( at 3 pm yesterday)
Answer- The boys were playing in the part at 3 pm yesterday.
He will study(from 6 to 7 pm yesterday)
Answer- He was studying from 6 to 7 pm yesterday.
She practices tennis with her coach.(last week)
Answer- She was practicing tennis with her coach last week.
I will go to school. ( after my coaching class)
Answer-I was going to school after my coaching class.
Sharat has gone for a bike ride. ( when I reached his home)
Answer- Sharat was going for a bike ride when I reached his home.
Sana made a sandcastle. (Yesterday afternoon at the beach.)
Answer- Sana was making a sandcastle yesterday afternoon at the beach.
Little jumbo wants you to fill in the blanks with the past perfect tense of the verbs given in the brackets.
- They had eaten before we arrived.
- Raina had met Sachin yesterday.
- He had lived in Thailand before he went to Singapore.
- When we arrived at the theatre, the play had started.
- She had practiced for the play for a week.
- They had in Udaipur for six months before they moved to Mumbai.
- He had finished his assignment before evening.
- They had studied for the whole night.
Fill in the blanks with past perfect tense of the verbs given in the brackets.
- Pinku had agreed to give his sister the eraser before she cried.
- We had stood up to wish our class teacher in the morning.
- They had begun to play already.
- The carpenter had fixed the chair before evening.
- Mohit had helped the old woman before I arrived.
- She had piled up the books by afternoon.