Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions- Here we will share Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions. if you are searching for Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions and answers, you are in the right place. queryexpress provides you with the most accurate solutions to Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions
Help Freddy, the frog underline the verbs in the following sentences.
- The alarm clock woke me from sleep.
- Sara can float on her back.
- The tourist hired a cab for the day.
- Naina removed her dirty shoes.
- Leena thanked her mother for the birthday present.
- Aditi agreed to help me with my homework.
- Mandy recited the poem perfectly.
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 4 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 5 solutions
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions and notes
Use little Jumbo’s box of verbs to fill in the blanks
(praised, dirtied, twisted, arrived, wounded, attacked, tickled)
- Rohan dirtied his shoes when he stepped into a puddle.
- Mother tickled Kanika’s feet to make her laugh.
- Bobby twisted the cap to open the bottle.
- The soldier was wounded in the shoulder.
- The teacher praised Paul for the improvement in his work.
- We arrived at the theatre too late. The movie had already begun.
- The fierce dog attacked the burglar.
Grammar trove class 4 questions and answers
Fill in the blanks forming suitable infinitives from the verbs given in the brackets.
- You should agree to meet him.
- I want to tell you a secret.
- I let them to play football.
- He got up to greet them.
- They saw him to climb up the roof.
- Do we need to wait for you?
- Please allow me to watch a film.
- We made him to laugh heartily.
Grammar trove class 4 chapter 6 answers
Fill in the blanks with the suitable participles of the verb given in the brackets.
- Hearing the knock, he opened the door.
- I saw my friend going out of the class.
- Adheep hurt his leg while playing football.
- I heard my sister talking on the phone.
- We stood waiting for the taxi.
- The students dancing on the stage are my classmate.
- I saw a blind man walking with a stick.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 question answers
Change the highlighted verbs in this poem to make a poem of your own.
Playing games on my pc
Babbling with my pet Lucie
Fighting often with my sister
Volunteering help to my father
Insisting on colouring my room blue
Reading books but a very few
Learning a little bit of gardening
But refusing a get up in the morning