Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions- Here we will share Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions. if you are searching for Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 questions and answers, you are in the right place. Queryexpress provides you with the best solutions to Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
In this article, we will cover Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 (Noun) solutions. Here we will cover all the worksheet questions and answers given in Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions. Stay with us and understand Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions in an easy language then write in your notebook.
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions-Notes
Help Sandy, the seal to fill in the blanks with common nouns
1.Clouds are flying in the sky.
2. The lion is the king of the jungle.
3. My uncle has lost his pen.
4. We can not live without water.
5. Ishan plays games on his computer.
6. My dog named Tuffy is very playful.
7. She chose colourful papers to decorate her room.
8. The clock is lying on the table.
9. We went to Disneyland for our picnic.
10. I go to school to study.
- Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solution
- Grammar trove class 8 chapter 2 solution
- Grammar trove class 8 chapter 3 solutions
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions-Worksheet 2
Help Alex, the alligator rewrite the sentences by replacing the underlined words with proper nouns.
1. The man is a dentist.
Answer- Dr Iyer is a dentist.
2. I live in that colony.
Answer-I live in Amalapada.
3. We are planning to visit a city next week.
Answer- We are planning to visit BBSR next week.
4. The boy played a good game of tennis.
Answer- Summer played a good game of tennis.
5. The lady at the grocery store was helpful.
Answer- Mrs Sumi at the Reliance Mall was helpful.
6. We saw a movie.
Answer-We saw Jurassic Park.
7. She is my new neighbour.
Answer- Mrs Jayashree is my new neighbour.
8. That is a long river.
Answer- The Ganga is a long river.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions-Worksheet 3
Underline the collective noun in each of the following.
- A team of players.
- A troupe of singers.
- A gang of robbers.
- A bunch of grapes.
- A pack of cards
Grammar trove Class 4 chapter 1 solutions- worksheet 4
Fill in the blanks with collective nouns.
- A ____ of sheep was grazing in the meadows.
- The ____dancers got a standing ovation at the end of the show.
- A large ___ had gathered to see the match.
- We saw a ___ of sailors were ready to set sail.
- The ___ of sailors were ready to set sail.
- A ___ of monkeys were chattering loudly.
- A herd of sheep was grazing in the meadows.
- The group of dancers got a standing ovation at the end of the show.
- A large audience had gathered to see the match.
- We saw a crew of sailors ready to set sail.
- The crew of sailors were ready to set sail.
- A troop of monkeys were chattering loudly.
Grammar trove class 4 solutions- Worksheet 5
Circle the abstract nouns in the given sentences.
1.Radha takes pride in her work.
2. Mother tells us stories about her interesting childhood.
3. The soldiers were rewarded for their bravery.
4. Honesty is the best policy.
5. My grandfather is known for his wisdom.
6. He is a man of strength.
7. Sarah has the freedom to travel all over the country.
8. Our friendship will last forever.
Grammar trove class 4 question answers
Use the given clue box to fill in the blank with abstract nouns.
( Noise, Courage, Happiness, Creativity, Peace)
- The dove is a symbol of peace.
- There is a lot of noise coming from that house.
- Happiness is different for everyone.
- He was given an award for his courage.
- The art teacher applauded Naina’s creativity.
Circle the nouns in the sentences given below. Identify the nouns as countable or Uncountable and put (tick) in the correct box.
- He bought a car. ———————————- Countable
- Do not touch that knife.———————— Countable
- Give me some water.————————— Uncountable
- Clean the dust now. —————————- Uncountable
- I have two balloons. —————————- Countable
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 answers
Circle the correct spelling of the plural form of the following words. One has been done for you.
Class 4 grammar trove book questions and answers
Rewrite the given sentences. Change from singular noun to its plural form or plural noun to its singular form as the case may be. One has been done for you.
1.The boy chased the puppies.
Answer-The boys chased the puppy.
2. The chef made a pastry.
Answer- The chefs made some pastries.
3. The pianos were repaired.
Answer- The piano was repaired.
4. The princes wrote stories.
Answer- The prince wrote a story.
5. The geese stared at the wolves.
Answer- The goose stared at the wolf.