Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions- Here we will share Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions. if you are searching for Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions and answers then you are in the right place. queryexpress provides you with the best solutions to Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions
Complete the sentences given below by choosing adverbs from the brackets.
- “ I have just found the box,” Aditi said happily.
- “ The wind is very strong,” Isha cried anxiously.
- “ Let me stomp on that can,” Pinku said crushingly.
- “I need to drink water,” Samuel said thirstily.
- “Look both ways before you cross the road,” Mr Dey said carefully.
- “This apple is ripe,” Pratham said soulfully.
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 4 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 5 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions
Class 4 grammar trove questions and answers
Underline the adverbs of time in the following sentences. One has been done for you.
- Can I do my work later?
- Tina is always cheerful.
- Sheila often goes for swimming in the morning.
- It’s raining again.
- Rahul finished the assignment yesterday.
- It snowed last evening.
- Sometimes I jog in the park.
- The train arrived early.
Grammar trove class 4 questions answers
Circle the adverbs of place In the following sentences. One has been done for you.
- The children are playing outside.
- Reena, come here.
- The miners are working underground.
- Please keep the newspaper there.
- There is a mall nearby.
- It’s raining. Let’s go inside.
- We are looking for you everywhere.
- We couldn’t find the ball anywhere.
Grammar trove class 4 worksheets solutions
Help Doris, the dolphin to choose the correct adverb from the clue box and fill in the brackets.
(Closely, neatly, seriously, rapidly, angrily, foolishly, suspiciously, loudly)
- The detective looked at the footprints suspiciously.
- Rohan has been training seriously for the tournament.
- Father is trying closely to fix the television.
- The teacher asked Sachin to write neatly.
- Science is changing rapidly.
- The man was behaving foolishly.
- The man was snoring loudly in the seat next to mine.
- The teacher was very upset and was scolded angrily.
Class 4 grammar trove worksheets solutions
Circle the adverbs of degree in the following sentences.
- The concert was absolutely wonderful.
- I am extremely sorry.
- Sonia is quite strong.
- Father was totally exhausted by the end of the day.
- The mangoes are very sweet.
- They are fully prepared for the competition.
- Mother is rather busy.
- She has almost finished her project.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 adverbs answers
Underline the adverbs of frequency in the following sentences.
- Leena sometimes goes for swimming.
- Sneha watches English films occasionally.
- I usually go to bed at 9’ O clock.
- We often play cricket.
- My grandparents rarely go out in the evenings.
- Sanya visits her cousins frequently.
- I always wake up at 6 am.
- I rarely go to the movies.
Grammar trove worksheets class 4 solutions
Insert the suitable interrogative adverb in each blank.
- How are you?
- When is Lalita coming?
- Where were you?
- When did you do that?
- How is your mother feeling?
- When did you meet her?
- Where is she living these days?
- When has he done this?