Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions- here we will share Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions. if you are searching for Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions and answers, you are in the right place. queryexpress provides you with the most accurate answers to Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions.
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions
Fill in the blanks with simple present tense of the verbs given in the brackets.
- Mother drives us to school every morning.
- It snows in winter and you can make a snowman.
- Father returns from work at 7.00pm.
- The dogs chase the squirrels.
- Leena can spells her name.
- Children love birthday parties.
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 4 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 5 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 6 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 7 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 8 solutions
- Class 4 grammar trove chapter 9 solutions
Class 4 grammar trove chapter 10 solutions-Worksheet
Choose the correct simple tense of the verbs given in the brackets to complete the sentences.
- They are now in class.
- The children laugh on seeing the clown.
- Aditi is seven years old.
- I am a responsible girl.
- Our friends from Goa visit us every year.
- Rahul knows the answer.
Grammar trove chapter 10 solutions-Worksheet
Sandy, the seal is back with a box of present tense verbs. Change the verb into the correct form to complete the following sentences.
(win, greet, tell, walk, learn, teach, land, forget)
- Sneha always tells the truth.
- Rahul often forgets his pencil box at home.
- The students greet the teacher.
- Roger wins the marathon every year.
- I walk to school every day.
- My uncle teaches in a university.
- Reena learns the Kathak every Saturday.
- The aeroplane lands on time.
Grammar trove class 4 questions and answers
Fill in the blanks with the present continuous tense of the verbs given in the brackets.
- The doctor is testing Bobby’s eye.
- Leena is squeezing out some toothpaste.
- The mechanic is repairing the engine of a car.
- The policemen are patrolling our street.
- Mother is peeling oranges.
- Father is ruffling the baby’s hair.
- Kanika and her friends are exploring the beach looking for shells.
- The children are saluting the flag.
Grammar trove class 4 solutions pdf
Sandy, the seal has a box of verbs. He wants you to complete the sentences with the present continuous tense of the verbs.
(Huddle, load, hum, sob, row, look, cheer, drill)
- Paul is rowing the boats across the lake.
- Reena is sobbing because her sandcastle is ruined.
- The children are looking for the lost ball.
- The workers are loading the truck.
- The carpenter is drilling a hole in the wall.
- The penguins are huddling to keep warm.
- The girls are cheering their team at the race.
- Karan is humming as he walks to the park.
Grammar trove class 4 worksheets answers
Using the given clues and pictures, create sentences in the present continuous tense. One has been done for you.
|1||He/ride/bicycle||He is riding a bicycle.|
|2||It/rain/today||It is raining today.|
|3||Train/come||Train is coming.|
|4||He/study||He is studying|
Class 4Grammar trove questions and answers
Fill in the blanks with present perfect tense from the verbs given in the brackets.
- I have learnt to surf.
- We have eaten too much.
- Aditya has cleaned the house.
- Mona has loosen her wallet.
- Julie has bought a bag.
- He has broken the glass.
- They have finished their assignment.
- Reena has built a sandcastle.
Class notes on grammar trove chapter 10 solutions
Circle the correct options of the present perfect tense form of the verbs.
- I have known Sara all my life.
- Dora has worked here since last December.
- My family has visited Goa a few times.
- They have been to the theme park several times.
- Kunal has worked in Mumbai for two years.
Grammar trove class 4 chapter 10 solutions pdf
Help Alex, the alligator complete the sentences using the present perfect tense of the verb given in the brackets.
- Julie has never been so quiet.
- We have already seen this movie.
- Have you ever been to Goa?
- I have never participated in a marathon.
- She has already finished her assignment.
- She has never played tennis before.
Grammar trove English grammar book class 4 solutions
Penny, the penguin wants you to fill in the blanks with the present perfect continuous tense of the verbs given in the brackets.
- The clown has been entertaining us with his funny tricks.
- Dora has been waiting at the bus stop for the last ten minutes.
- Miss Smith has been judging the dance show for the last two years.
- The policeman has been questioning the robber since morning.
- The children have been watching their favorite cartoon for the last two hours.
- They have been living here since 2015.
- Paul has been trying to solve the puzzle for quite some time.
- Father has been gardening since morning.
- The painters have been painting the house since last week.
- Sara has been gathering sea shells for the last half an hour.
Grammar trove English grammar book class 4 solutions
Tick( ) the correct option of the present perfect tense form of the verbs.
- She has lived here for the last two years.
- He has worked in this company for five years.
- I have not eaten a pizza since September.
- He has been here for six months.
- Tara has gifted me a good book.