Grammar Trove Class 7 Chapter 5 Solutions- Here we will share Grammar Trove Class 7 Chapter 5 Solutions. if you are looking for Class 7 grammar trove chapter 5 answer keys, you are in the right place. queryexpress provides the best solutions to Grammar trove Class 7 Chapter 5 question answers with detailed worksheet Solutions.
Grammar trove Class 7 Chapter 5 Solutions-Adjectives
|1||Class 7 grammar trove chapter 1 solutions|
|2||Class 7 grammar trove chapter 2 solutions|
|3||Class 7 grammar trove chapter 3 solutions|
|4||Class 7 grammar trove chapter 4 solutions|
|5||Class 7 grammar trove Chapter 5 Solutions|
Class 7 Grammar trove chapter 5 Adjectives question answers
Unscramble the words and put the adjectives correctly to make meaningful sentences.
- A beautiful rectangular thin diary.
- A soft colourful new woollen stole.
- Healthy black shiny thick hair.
- A round delicate glass table.
- A big classy off-white Italian cushioned sofa.
- A stylish new American leather shoes.
- Awful long baggy blue denim.
- A tasty layered mushroom and cheese sandwich.
- A big uninteresting geography chapter.
- An old broken rusted knife.
Grammar trove grammar book answer keys for class 7
Fill in the blanks with suitable adjectives as per the instructions in the brackets.
- _____ (demonstrative) boys are selected in the team. 2.
- They had _ (number) problems with the setup.
- _____ (interrogative) book is yours?
- I love eating (proper) food but_____ (possessive) father likes Indian too.
- ______(demonstrative) book belongs to _____ (possessive) grandmother.
- _____ (possessive) father gifted it to her on her ____(number) birthday
- Mohan is a/an _____(quality) potter.
- I came _____(number) in ____ (possessive) class
- She does not have _____(quantity) common sense.
- Those boys are selected for the team.
- They had several problems with the setup.
- Whose book is yours?
- I love eating proper food but my father likes Indian too.
- This book belongs to my grandmother.
- My father gifted it to her on her tenth birthday.
- Mohan is a skilled potter.
- I came second in our class.
- She does not have much common sense.
Grammar trove book questions and answers for class 7
Fill in the blank:
- People like Hari because he is____ . He helps everyone.
- Choose the correct option: A car is ____than a cycle.
(a) irritating I (b) bigger (c) comfortable (d) difficult
3. Circle the adjectives:
Put these papers in order and open the window for fresh air.
Answer- These, Fresh
4. Tick (/) the words that are adjectives of quality:
(a) expressive ri (b) three (c) those (d)what (e) blue
5. Cross (X) the words that are not possessive adjectives:
(a) mine (b) our (c) his (d) him e) its (f) it’s
him, it’s, What
6. Choose the correct options:
How ____ (much/many/several/little) ____ friends do you have?
How many friends do you have?
7. Write the opposites of: (a) hardworking (b) ancient
Hardworking ——– lazy
Grammar trove book solutions
Fill in the blanks with suitable forms of adjectives:
1. Sophia is ___ (old) of the seven siblings.
2. Mrs Dey has become____ (much) confident after attending yoga classes
3. Her sister is ___ (pretty) among all her friends.
4. He is____ (trustworthy) out of them all.
5. These biscuits are ____ (creamy) than the ones we ate yesterday.
6. Today is ___ (cold) as compared to yesterday.
7. Business this year is ___(good) than last year.
- Sophia is the oldest of the seven siblings.
- Mrs Dey has become much more confident after attending yoga classes.
- Her sister is the prettiest among all her friends.
- He is the most trustworthy out of them all.
- These biscuits are creamier than the ones we ate yesterday.
- Today is colder as compared to yesterday.
- Business this year is better than last year.