Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers-New English ferry is an essential subject for class 6 students. This book helps students to enhance their vocabulary, grammar and chapter knowledge. queryexpress.com deals with the subject-wise solutions of the book New English ferry class 6.
Notes-Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers
Here, we provide the most authentic and accurate Solutions to “Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers”. These solutions are going to help the students who are preparing for their exams. The Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers have been solved by experts who give the students the best solutions.
- The cherry tree Anagram and Homophones
- The cherry tree question answers class 6 chapter-1
- Daffodils Question answers class 6 chapter-2
- The selfish giant class 6 question answers|New English Ferry
New English ferry Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers
A) Complete the summary of the story using the words from the box.
(man’s cub, Council Rock, parents, Free People, roared, Seeonee, Shere Khan, lead, night)
Father Wolf took Mowgli to the council rock to be recognised by the wolves. The cubs tumbled over each other as their Parents sat in a circle around them. Shere Khan said that the man’s cub was his. Akela called upon the free people to speak for the cub. Bagheera and Baloo asked the wolves to accept Mowgli into the seeonee Wolf Pack. Sherkhan was angry that the man’s cub had not been handed, L over to him. He roared still in the night Akela hoped, that Mowgli would lead the pack of wolves one day.
Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers-Solutions
D Rearrange the sentence with subordinating conjunctions
1. dream it if you can, you can do it
2. away he thought passed had even, Remo felt the need to realize his brother’s dream
3. Bella continued to work on her plans to build a super speciality hospital busy she was although.
4. Childhood since, my nephew showed a great aptitude for drawing and painting.
5. early we came although, we did not get tickets for the flower show.
6. I will not go to the concert you unless one of me accompanies
If you can dream it, you can do it.
He thought it had passed, even though Remo felt the need to realise his brother’s dream.
Although she was busy, Bella continued to work on her plans to build a super-speciality hospital.
Since childhood, my nephew has shown a great aptitude for drawing and painting.
We came early, although we did not get tickets for the flower show.
I will not go to the concert with you unless one of us accompanies
Mowgli finds his family question answers new English ferry
Add commas where necessary.
1. Rajat, where are the hooks that we bought yesterday?
2. I do not know where I am, but I wish to walk further.
3. Sensing danger, the deer began to run away.
4. Rita, Mita, Geeta and Seeta are going to a party in the evening.
5. ‘Hello, Vishnu! Where have you been lately?’ asked Vijay.
6. The man left his village for a new job in the city, so his family misses him dearly.
Class notes Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers
Circle the verb, and underline their objects if any. Write T if the verbs are transitive and IT if they are intransitive.
1. A male wolf and a female wolf lead each pack. (T)
2. Packs of wolves hunt together. (IT)
3. Bears are natives to every continent except Australia and Antarctica. (IT)
4. Brown bears eat insects and fruits all year round. (T)
5. Sometimes, bears hunt mountain goats, sheep and salmon. (T)
6. Panthers live in a great range of habitats. (IT)
Mowgli’s question answers class 6 new English ferry
Underline the direct objects in these sentences. If a sentence has an indirect object, circle it.
I. Rudyard Kipling visited many countries with his family.
Ans. many countries– Indirect Object
2. Kipling and his wife bought land for a home in Vermont.
Ans. a home- Indirect Object
3. They called their home `Naulakha’.
Ans. Naulakha’.- Direct object
4. Kipling wrote a letter to his daughter Josephine. (id)
Ans- daughter-Indirect Object, Letter- Direct Object
5. The Committee awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature to Kipling in 1907.
Ans. Nobel Prize- Direct Object, Kipling- Indirect object
6. Rudyard Kipling’s father, John Lockwood Kipling, made illustrations for The Jungle Book.
Ans-illustrations– Direct Object, The Jungle Book– Indirect Object
Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers-Exercise
T) Match each idiom to its meaning.
Idioms are expression which has the different meanings
|1. a fish out of water||completely out of place|
|2. the elephant in the room||c. a serious problem no one wants to talk about|
|3. let the cat out of the bag||a. reveal a secret|
|4. hold your horses||e. wait a bit|
|5. wild-goose chase||a useless exercise|
|6. let sleeping dogs lie||g. leave things as they are|
|7. the lion’s share||h. the largest share or part|
|8. mad as a hornet||f. extremely angry|
Mowgli class 6 full exercise solutions new English ferry
Join each pair of sentences using a coordinating conjunction.
1. Men are very wise. Their cubs are very wise too.
2. Akela did not lack strength and cunning. He had fallen twice into a wolf trap.
3. There was little talking at the Rock. Everyone waited eagerly for Akela to address the gathering.
4. Sometimes a mother got anxious that her cub may be overlooked. She pushed her cub far into the moonlight.
5. Shere Khan demanded that Mowgli be given to him. Akela never even twitched his ears.
6. Sher Khan could not understand what the Free People had to do with a man’s cub. The Pack could not understand either.
- The men are very wise, and their cubs are very wise too.
- Akela did not lack strength and cunning, yet he had fallen twice into a wolf trap.
- There was little talking at the Rock, so everyone waited eagerly for Akela to address the gathering.
- Sometimes a mother got anxious that her cub may be overlooked, so She pushed her cub far into the moonlight.
- Shere Khan demanded that Mowgli be given to him, but Akela never even twitched his ears.
- Sher Khan could not understand what the Free People had to do with a man’s cub, nor could the Pack understand.
Mowgli finds his family chapter solutions
Choose from the idioms given in Exercise A and fill in these blanks.
1. Do you think Mowgli would enjoy living with people in a village? I don’t think so. He would be a fish out of water.
2. Who ate the bull? All the wolves did, but Akela got the lion’s share.
3. The man’s cub is mine! Roar! Hold your horses I speak for the man’s cub. No harm will come to him.
4. Shere Khan will never rest until he finds Mowgli. • We have to make sure that Mowgli remains hidden in the cave. Now, Baloo, don’t let the cat out of the bag.
5. Shere Khan is looking for Mowgli all over the forest. Haha! He’s on the wild goose chase Mowgli is not hiding in the forest!
New English ferry Mowgli finds his family question and answers
1. The cubs tumbled over each other in the centre of the circle of the council rock where their mothers and fathers sat, and now and again a senior wolf would go quietly up to a cub.
a) Where were the cubs?
Ans- The cubs were in the centre of the circle on the Council Rock, a hilltop covered with stones and boulders, where their father and mother sat.
b) Why would a senior wolf go quietly up to a cub?
Ans- A senior wolf would examine the cubs carefully to see if they could be accepted by the pack.
c) How did Mother Wolf react when it was Mowgli’s turn?
Ans- When it was Mowgli’s turn, Mother Wolf raised her neck in anger.
2. ‘Baloo, has spoken, and he is our teacher for the young cubs.’
a. Who was Baloo?
Ans- Baloo was a sleepy brown bear.
b. What would he teach the young cubs?
Ans- He would teach the young wolf cubs the Laws of the Jungle.
c. What was Baloo’s diet?
Ans- Baloo’s diet was nuts, roots and honey.
Mowgli finds his family class 6 question answers new english ferry
The Jungle book question answers class 6 new english ferry
Answer these questions.
1. How did Akela become familiar with the ways of men?
Ans- Akela became familiar with the ways of men because, in his youth, Akela had fallen twice into wolf traps, and once he had been beaten and left for dead.
2. Why was Baloo allowed to speak at the Pack Council?
Ans- Baloo was allowed to speak at the Pack Council because he was the teacher of the cubs and taught them the Law of the Jungle. He was free to come and go as he pleased because he only ate nuts, roots, and honey.
3. Describe Bagheera. How was he treated by the wolves?
Ans- Bagheera was the Black Panther. He was inky black all over his body. He was as cunning as Tabaqui, as bold as the wild buffalo and as reckless as the wounded elephant. Therefore, none of the wolves dared to cross his path.
4 . What did Bagheera offer the wolves as a price for accepting Mowgli in the Pack?
Ans- Baheera offered the wolves a fat, newly killed bull as a price to the wolves for accepting Mowgli into the pack.
5. Why did Shere Khan continue to roar?
Ans- Shere Khan continued to roar because he was angry that Mowgli had not been handed over to him.
6. Does the leader of the pack remain in that position forever? What happens to him?
Ans- No, the leader of the pack does not remain in that position forever. When he becomes older and grows feebler, he is killed by the wolves, and a new leader comes up to lead the pack.