Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions– Here we will share the question and answers of Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions. if you are looking for Grammar trove class 8 worksheet 1,2,3 and 4 solutions, then you are in the right place. Queryexpress is designed to help students strengthen their grammar and language proficiency.
Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions– Sentences
Grammar is an essential part of language learning. it forms the foundation of effective communication and enables us to express our thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely. The Grammar Trove Class 8 Chapter 1 Solutions focuses on sentences and types of sentences. With these solutions, students can better understand grammar rules and improve their writing and speaking abilities.
NCERT Class 9 beehive chapter 1 solutions
Here Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions covers
|1. Questions and answers of Worksheet 1||3. Questions and answers of Worksheet 3|
|2. Questions and answers of Worksheet 2||4. Questions and answers of Worksheet 4|
Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions-(worksheet 1, 2, 3 and 4)
Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences:
1. the best film/I’ve ever seen/that’s
2. never seen/so many cars/I’ve/in one place
3. is beautiful,/ isn’t it?/the view here
4. is getting married/my brother,/who lives in Bengal,/next month
5. you go/don’t you?/to my school,
6. is/where/do you know/the nearest bus stop?
- That’s the best film I’ve ever seen.
- I’ve never seen so many cars in one place
- The view here is beautiful, isn’t it?
- my brother who lives in Bengal is getting married the next month
- you go to my school, don’t you?
- Do you know where is the nearest bus stop?
Grammar trove answer key class 8 chapter 1
Write the type of sentence against each of the following:
1. Sanjay is not in town now.- Affirmative Sentence
2. Roshie’s mother is ill. Affirmative Sentence
3. A child is crying in the backyard. Affirmative Sentence
4. We are members of this club. Affirmative Sentence
5. It belongs to him. Affirmative Sentence
6. What happened to your car? Interrogative Sentence
7. Follow him ( Imperative Sentence)
8. Beware of pick-pockets( Imperative Sentence)
9. Take this test once again. ( Imperative Sentence)
10. Where is your brother? Interrogative Sentence
11. Forgive them. ( Imperative Sentence)
12. Take care of your health. ( Imperative Sentence)
13. Hurrah! We have won the match. (Exclamatory Sentence)
14. Why can’t you join our team? (imperative Sentence)
15. Read quickly (Imperative Sentence)
Grammar trove class 8 pdf download
Here you can download the solutions to Grammar trove class 8
Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 sentences solutions
Rewrite the given affirmative sentences into negative or vice versa without changing the meaning:
1. It is very cloudy
2. I have no magazines left.
3. There is no one in the house.
4. He agreed with his teacher.
5. I believed her
6. Tiara is not eating anything.
7. As soon as I stepped out of my house, it began to rain.
8. There are no biscuits in the tin.
9. Reach school on time.
10. It isn’t cloudy
11. Nobody can deny it.
12. Someone has eaten all the biscuits
13. Always speak the truth
1. It is not sunny.
2. All magazines are sold.
3. Everyone was out of the house.
4. He didn’t disagree with his teacher.
5. I didn’t disbelieve her.
6. Tiara is eating nothing.
7. Before stepping out of my house, it was not raining.
8. There aren’t any biscuits in the tin.
9. Don’t reach school late.)
10. .(It is sunny
11. No one cannot deny it
12. Nobody has eaten all the biscuits
13. Never speak lie
Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 sentences question answers
Choose and fill in the blanks with the correct question tags to complete the following sentences:
1. You don’t work on Sundays,? (do you/don’t you)
2. She didn’t recognise him? (did she/didn’t she)
3. You rarely come to the library? (do you/don’t you)
4. They bought a new car last week, (did they/didn’t they)
5. They haven’t forgotten us.. ? (have they/haven’t they)
6. You have hardly eaten anything. ? (have you/haven’t you)
7. No one helped him, ? (did they/didn’t they)
FAQs-Grammar trove class 8 chapter 1 solutions
Q1-It is very cloudy
Answer-It is not sunny.
Q2-All magazines are sold.
Answer- I have no magazines left.
Q3-There is no one in the house.
Answer-Everyone was out of the house.