fill in the blanks with correct articles-here we are going to fill the blanks with appropriate prepositions. let’s start.
fill in the blanks with correct articles-solutions
Let us find the correct answers to the questions given below and choose the correct articles.
What is an Article?
The word that defines a noun is called an article. articles are used before a noun. articles also act as an adjective for the noun. articles are further subdivided into definite and indefinite articles. Article “The” is a definite article and “a & an” are indefinite articles.
Find the solution for New English ferry Class 8
The Discover Delhi hunt question answers-New English ferry (Chapter-1)
The discover Delhi hunt solutions in 80 to 100 words
fill in the blanks with correct articles-questions
- Their function turned out to be quite ______occasion,
2. She took …… pen and wrote ….. letter.
3. _______Glass, unlike water, is a poor conductor of _____electricity.
4. He needs ______ few books from ______library.
5. I have only read ______ little of the book so far.
6. Sibia did ______ exemplary act by saving the life of a woman.
7. I prefer________ classical music to _____ rock music.
8. Not many people liked ______ the film, but quite a few liked its _____ story.
9. He takes a glass of _____ water before going to play football.
10. He can’t afford such ______expensive shirt.
11. _______ earlier everybody agrees, ______ sooner we can start our journey.
12. ________ more he works, ______ more tired he looks.
13. ______Oil is vital to the economy of America.
14. _______Dosas are made of ______rice.
15. The vase we bought ______ last month needs polishing.
16. The office he was working in was on _______ loan from the bank.
17. It was on _______fifth of the month that he got his salary,
18. He went abroad at ______ age of 18.
19. _______ old man was taken to ______ hospital.
20. I doubt if _______ man will ever be able to avoid _______ war.
Answer- fill in the blanks with correct articles
|1. an||6. an||11. The/The||16. X|
|2. a/a||7.X/X||12. The/The||17. The|
|3. X/X||8. X/X||13. X||18. The|
|4. a||9. X||14.X/X||19. The/The|
|5. a||10. an||15. X||20. X/X|
fill in the blanks with the correct form of the words
Alice was ________(begin)to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank and of having to do once or twice she had _______(peep) into the book her sister was reading, but it _____(be) no pictures or conversation in it, “and what is the use of a book ______(think) Alice, “without pictures and conversation?” Alice wondered whether the pleasure of ______(make) a daisy chain would be a worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies when suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes _____(run) close by her Alice did not think this was very remarkable until the rabbit actually took a watch out of its waist pocket and ______(look) at it and then hurried On.
Answer-fill in the blanks with the correct form of the words
|1. Beginning||3. had||5. made||7. looked|
|2. peeped||4. Thought||6. ran|
Fill in the blanks witch correct form of the verb
As heart disease is ________(Continue)to be the number one killer in the United States, researchers _____(become)increasingly __________(Interest) in identifying the potential risk factors that_______(trigger) heart attacks. High-fat diets and life in the fast lane have long _________(know) to contribute to the high incidence of heart failure.
Answer-Fill in the blanks witch correct form of the verb
|1.continuing||3. interested||5. been known|
|2. have become||4. trigger|
DAV class 6 English literature chapter 9 Question answers “Our Tree“
DAV class 6 English literature chapter 10 “Attila” Questions answers
Class 6 English literature chapter 10 “Attila” MCQs
The case of copied question papers question answer
Dav class 6 English literature chapter 9 MCQs