The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Solutions- Here, we will share The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Solutions for CHSE students. If you are searching for The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE questions and answers, then you are in the right place. queryexpress provides the most accurate solutions to Invitation to English CHSE.
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Solutions
- My best Olympic prize CHSE +2 second-year Solutions
- On Examination CHSE +2 Second year Solutions
- The portrait of a lady CHSE +2 Second year Solutions
- Development of Polio vaccine CHSE +2 2nd year Solutions
- The magic of Teamwork CHSE +2 2nd year solutions
- Daffodils CHSE +2 2nd year questions and answers
- The Ballad of Father Gilligan +2 CHSE class notes
- Stopping by woods on a snowy evening +2 CHSE notes
The Nightingale and the Rose summary
In this story, a young student falls in love and wants to give a red rose to a girl he admires. A Nightingale hears his sorrow and offers to help. She must make a red rose by singing all night with her heart against a thorn. Each song changes the rose’s colour, representing different stages of love. The Nightingale’s sacrifice touches the rose’s heart, making it red. However, the Nightingale dies in the process. The student picks the red rose but the girl rejects it for real jewels. The student realizes love isn’t always practical and returns to his studies. The story shows the depth of love, the sacrifices it can entail, and the contrast between sincere emotions and superficial desires.
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE questions and answers
Think it out
1. Why does the young student pine for a red rose?
Answer- The young student pines for a red rose because he is in love with a girl and wishes to give her a red rose in order to dance with her at the Prince’s ball.
2. Why does the nightingale admire the young student?
Answer- The Nightingale admires the young student because she believes that the young student is a true lover who is deeply passionate and devoted towards his love.
3. How does the nightingale wonder at the mystery of love?
Answer- The Nightingale wonders at the mystery of love because she sees that love can bring both joy and suffering. She realizes that while love is wonderful and precious, at the same time it can also lead to pain and sacrifices
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Unit 2 question answers
Think it out
- What does the nightingale do to get a red rose?
Answer-To get the red rose, the nightingale sings with her breast placed against a thorn, causing the thorn to prick her heart. Then its life-blood will flow into the tree, creating a red rose.
2. How does the Rose tree growing beneath the student’s door agree to give her a red rose?
Answer: The rose tree growing below the schoolgirl’s window agrees to give her a red rose in exchange for Night Angel’s lifeblood which will turn the rose into a red rose.
3. Why does the nightingale decide to get a red rose at the cost of her life?
Answer: Nightingale decided to get the red rose at the cost of her life because she believed that the student’s love was worth the sacrifice. She began to feel within herself the deep, true love she saw in the young student.
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Unit 3 questions and answers
Think it out
1. What does the nightingale expect from the student in exchange for a red rose?
Answer- The Nightingale expects the young student to be a true lover in exchange for a red rose. She wants him to understand the meaning of love and appreciate the sacrifice she is making for him.
2. What does the student write about the nightingale in his notebook?
Answer- The student shows his doubts that can a nightingale sacrifice herself for others. He considers Nightangle’s efforts meaningless. He writes in his notebook that the Nightingale is focused on style and music without genuine feelings or sincerity like most artists.
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Unit 4 solutions
Think it out
1. What does the nightingale do to get a red rose?
Answer: To get a red rose, the Nightingale presses her breast against a thorn and sings all night long in order to change the colour of the rose into red.
2. What kind of songs does the Nightingale sing?
Answer- The Nightingale sings different songs representing various stages of love that change the colour and essence of the rose.
3. What is the effect of each song?
Answer- The songs of the Nightingale have a transformative effect on the rose, changing its colour and meaning.
The Nightingale and the Rose CHSE Unit 5 answers
Think it out
1. What does the student do with the red rose?
Answer- The student picks the red rose and runs to the professor’s home in order to give it to his daughter and reminds her about the promise to dance at the ball party if he brings the red rose.
2. How does the professor’s daughter respond to the student’s gift of the red rose?
Answer- The professor’s daughter responds ungratefully to the student’s gift of the red rose. She dismisses the rose, claiming it won’t match her dress, and mentions that she’s received real jewels from the Chamberlain’s nephew.
3. Why does the student return to his books?
Answer- The professor’s daughter responds ungratefully to the student’s gift of the red rose. due to this behaviour, the student gets angry throws the red rose into the gutter and returns to his books.