English transformation examples -If you want to know some of the best examples and questions and answers to English transformation, then read this article carefully. queryexpress has listed some English transformation examples and Transformation questions and answers for your preparation.
English transformation examples
The transformation of sentences is a process where the sentences are changed in such a way that there is no change in the meaning of those sentences. Transformation means changing the sentence without changing its meaning. If you want to master the art of English transformation, you must first understand the different types of sentences and how they form.
What are transformation and its rules in English?
Transformation means changing the sentence without changing its meaning. If you want to master the art of English transformation, you must first understand the different types of sentences and how they form.
1. With a view to continue his project, he borrowed money from his friend. (Begin: He..)
Ans. He borrowed money from me to continue his project.
2. “Cover the pot with a lid,” the chef said to his assistant.
Ans. The chef ordered his assistant to cover the pot with a lid.
3. people say that the manager is very honest. (begin with it)
Ans. It is said that the manager is very honest.
4. if he is late we will have to start without him
Ans. Should he be late, we will have to start without him.
5. It will not be easy for me to sell such an old watch.
Ans. I will have difficulty selling such an old watch
6. “Why don’t you learn a foreign language?” she said.
Ans. She asked why I did not learn a foreign language.
7. Perhaps he will accept my plan, I shall be delighted them( use it)
Ans. I shall be delighted perhaps he accepts my plan.
8. Somebody should inform him immediately. ( Begin: He)
Ans. He should be informed immediately.
9. Kindly telephone me as soon as you reach home, Mohan said. (Begin: Mohan requested…)
Ans. Mohan requested me to telephone him when I reached home.
1o. If the police knew they would be here at once. ( Begin: The police…)
Ans. Were the police to know, they would have been here at once.
11. Nobody should take these goods out of Godown. (begin: These goods)
Ans. These goods should not be taken out of the godown by anyone.
12. I hope that I will sell the old computer soon. ( Begin: I hope I will succeed..)
Ans. I hope I will succeed in selling the old computer soon.
13. You can see the sunrise from here but the down must be very clear( Use: Unless)
Ans. Unless the dawn is very clear, you can’t see the sunrise from here.
14. The decision was taken in my presence. (use: present)
Ans- When I was present, the decision was made.
15. You would be surprised if you knew how generous the old man is. (Begin: it..)
Ans. It would surprise you if you knew how generous that old man is.