Today I am going to tell you in this post that, What is GIF? and what is the full form of GIF? So far, you must have heard about GIF, but do you have complete information about it? if not,then today i will tell you about it in detail. You must have seen that when we use Whatsapp, Facebook, whatever image comes to us, it is written on GIF, PNG, JPEG format. but do you know what it is?
If you are also troubled by these questions and want answers, then in this post you will get the answers to all your questions. However, you have to read the post, where you will find What is GIF? and what is the full form of GIF? and what is its use?
What is GIF? and what is the full form of GIF?
What is GIF and what is the full form of GIF? How to make GIF with your name? what is the full form of GIF? If you are searching for the answer to this question, then you are reading the correct post. This post will tell you the full form of GIF, how to make GIF images, how to download GIF images for free. However, you will also know the procedure to upload and send a GIF on social media?
We can express our feelings by speaking or writing through words. For this, we have to use thousands of words. We can also explain this word through a picture of what we want to say to the person in front. Giving information from the picture is a better solution because the picture comes before our eyes and later it is written. For this reason, you will find a lot of use of images on websites, banners, books, presentations everywhere. We will also call the image as photo, or picture. These images are of many types like PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP etc. and in this post, I will talk about GIF images.
What is GIF In Hindi?GIF क्या है?
The full form of GIF is “Graphics Interchange Format.” This GIF is a type of image file format that commonly used for web images, and they are used in software programs as well. we can pronounce GIF as Jiff or Giff.
In simple GIF is an image format like JPEG,PNG etc. We can use GIF for animated graphics, which has 8 bits and 256 colours. We tell you that due to the fewer colours in it, its size decreases. But its benefit because we can compress a lot of data and reduce its size it and the way we have told you that its size is reduced and for this reason, it gets downloaded very quickly, and we also want that our image download quickly let’s do it.
GIF’s full form and what does GIF means?
GIF stands for “Graphics Interchange Format”, and GIF full form in Hindi means a format of Graphics which is Interchange, i.e. an image which has animated graphics. It is simple as Animated Images are GIF images. A few years ago, we were using flash files to create animation for websites.
But, there was a problem with flash files that every browser or application did not support flash animation due to which there was blank space show in place of the flash file. But in 1987, CompuServe published an animated GIF format of the image to solve this problem. Since then, the use of GIF images for small-sized animation of websites or presentations has increased.
How to make GIF Image? and How to download GIF
What is GIF and what is the full form of GIF?
If you want to create a GIF image and you do not understand how to make it, and then don’t worry. In this post i will teach you how to create a GIF image as well as tell you how to create a GIF image online.here I am also explaining how to download GIf from Google.
- First of all you have to go to the site https://ezgif.com/ and open it.
- After that there will be an option called “video to Gif”, you have to click on it.
- Now upload your video by clicking on Choose File option.
- Make sure that the size of the video file is less than 100 Mb.
- After that an option will come in front of you, you have to simple click on it and keep in mind that it will take some time to upload the video.
- when you upload the video file, select the time you want to make a GIF image from the video.
- For this, you will have two options like Starting Time: 5 and Ended Time: 12 seconds after that you can also choose Size and Frame Rate and after that you will have the opportunity to Convert to GIF, you have to click on it.
- After that within a few seconds your video will be converted into Gif Image, now save it and download the GIF file.
How to create GIF with an Image
What is GIF? and what is the full form of GIF?
- If you want to have a lot of images and make a GIF file of them, you can make them very quickly.
- For this visit the https://ezgif.com/ and open it. In the menu bar or task bar you will find the option of “GIF MAKER”. Now click on and upload your image.
- After that when all your pictures are uploaded, and then you have to select the delay time and convert the image. There are so many other option to customize your image.
- When you completed the customization then hit the button to convert it into GIF. Here all your photos will be converted into GIF and in this way; the GIF IMAGE of your standard image will be ready.
- if you want to know whai is love gif? and what is happening gif then with the help of gify.com and tenor.com, you can easily downloadto love gif and happening gif and use them on social media.
Use of GIF Image (What is GIF and what is the full form of GIF?)
- In such a simple image in which the colour is significantly less, you can use GIF.
- Web Animation, Buttons and Social Media Meme etc. Can use for
- If you want Transparent Background for any image, we can still use GIF File.
What GIF means and how to download GIF?
All about GIF format
Let’s talk about the different features of the GIF file format.
Limited colour palette
If we talk about a GIF image, then a GIF image can store approximately 2,6,14,32,6,126 colours. These colours are stored in a color palette or color look up table in an image file. Each color is described in a GIF color table according to their RGB value. The range of each RGB value is 0 to 255.
CMYK colours are not possible in a GIF.By the way, GIF format can access more than 6.8 million colours, but only.The maximum 256 can only be referenced in a single GIF image. Where limited The palette helps reduce the file size, but it is perfectly acceptable for on-screen viewing so that when printing, it ends up being posterized images.
The size of the image file is limited Due to the limited number of colours in GIF.Normally a small image that uses 256 colours covers a space of 9.5 K.That same image when using 32 colours, then it covers only 4.4 K. and when Only 16 colours are used then these sizes fall to 1.9 K.
The only trick used to limit file size is by dithering. The technique requires more colour depth to create an illusion. A small number of coloured dots are mixed with blending. Dithering is not a feature of GIF, and it is merely a technique Like it only happens between GIF images. Dithering adds noise image more. It also reduces sharpness.
LZW is a lossless compression algorithm that is used to compress a file size into smaller file. GIF supports LZW compression. For example, TIFF images, Most of the time, LZW is compressed.
Transparency is a feature of GIF89a format that allows palette A colour specification to be ignored during image processing display device .It works as a feature on the internet, but it Not supported in layout applications, which rely on PSD-files or EPS-images With included mask, so that all the same functionality can be realized (but more often in images with a smoother edge).
Interlacing is a web-specific feature of GIF. It is a mechanism that the images help the on screen Faster appear, for which it displays a low-resolution version first and then gradually the full version does show.