1. Get up early in the morning and at least complete one chapter before having your breakfast.
2. Prepare a timetable and then Revise your syllabus with the help of your mentor.
3. Focus on subjects like mathematics, SST and English but not on girl
4. Follow the reference books side by side, but priority should be given to the NCERT prescribed book.
5. Always underline the key points that will help you solve MCQ type questions.
6. Improve your speed by appearing in mock tests. This will help to improve your speed and accuracy.
7. Always follow the NCERT textbooks and prepare accordingly.
8. Priority is given to important chapters and gives more time to chapters that are tough.