Lose weight by Walking is a natural movement of our body and it does not require special coordination abilities. It is a natural process to lose excess weight within a short period. this process helps you to achieve your weight loss program faster. It is an enjoyable and safe form of exercise. And a lot of people find it easier to stick to walking for weight loss program. So Lose weight by Walking is very important for healthy weight maintenance. But you have to know how to do it properly.
Walking: An Activity that is good for your health
Walking helps in the maintenance and development of muscles while burning calories. Setting your goals and knowing the basics of weight loss is the key to lose weight by walking. People who are overweight can also walk to lose weight. Because overweight people put more effort and energy to walk. If your goal is not to lose weight, still walking provides healthful benefits. We can maintain our body shape and size by walking. Heart, lungs, and our digestion systems work properly by walking regularly.
However, walking is something that everyone can do. It does not cost anything and does not require special equipment to reap the benefits of walking. Lose weight by Walking is by far the easiest exercise and can be incorporated into any daily routine. Walking briskly 30 minutes a day, five times a week is all you need as part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Read more: (clinical depression its causes, symptoms, and treatment)
A brisk walk is nothing but speed walking or fast-paced walking is a way to Lose weight by Walking. Brisk walking is the safest and easiest way to lose weight. It is an effective cardio workout that helps you to burn calories fast. The best part of brisk walking that you can do it inside or outside of your home. For brisk walking, you don’t need any equipment. only a pair of shoes and stockings needed to start brisk walking.
Lose weight by Walking is probably also the safest, natural form of exercise you can do. To walk most effectively, you have to alternate your speed during your walking session. That gives you a good cardio workout and will keep your body burning calories. This walking technique is called Power Walking. Don’t forget about warming up before starting a power walking technique.
How much should I walk to lose weight?
A person burns between 80 and 100 calories per mile walked, depending on the terrain and the pace. 10,000 steps each day is required in walking for effective weight loss. Or you can walk up to 5 to 7Km a day is enough for losing weight.
Benefits of walking (morning & evening walk)
- Walking improves the cardiovascular system.
- You can burn calories hence reduce body fat and weight.
- Walking reduces the risk of heart disease and keeps it healthy.
- It can help you to reduce cholesterol, and lower blood pressure.
- Walking provides you greater flexibility.
- It increases bone density, hence prevents osteoporosis.
- Walking regularly helps to reduce the risk of depression and insomnia.
- Walking Is Good For Your Bones
- Maintaining Your Blood Pressure
- Walking is Good For Your Brain.
- we can Reduce the Risk of Breast & Colon Cancer through walking.
- It Helps Prevents Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Health
- Improves your mobility, and increases your energy level.
- Decreases your stress level.
- It is a great way to lower blood pressure bad cholesterol?
- Is a low impact exercise.
- Helps prevent obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
- Minimize your stress
- Best way to overcome depression.
Lose weight by walking: Chart
How to Lose Weight Just By Walking
Lose weight by Walking is a form of exercise that is safe and easy for everyone to perform. This is a simple form of exercise that gives health benefits. You can use it to achieve your weight loss goals. Walking will give you a strong heart and bones. It helps lower your blood pressure and reduces your stress. Apart from that walking reduces the weight naturally. Walking is that you can do it anywhere, with little effort, and it does not require any equipment. So you can lose weight and maintain it without going to the gym or a serious diet plan.
How much weight can you lose by walking?
Losing weight depends upon your body weight, the intensity of walking, and your speed. If you walk at a normal speed of 4 mph then you can burn around 400 calories in an hour. This depends on your stamina. You don’t need to walk 4 miles a day. It totally depends on your stamina and your health condition. You should start step by step according to your comfort. Then you can increase by walking more and more to burn calories fast. So at first you can go shorter distances and add other exercises for better results.
How often should I walk?
The frequency of your workouts should depend on the state of your health and your goals. If you are healthy then you should walk 3 days a week. You should walk for about 20-30 minutes to get started. As you progress, you should increase the duration as well as the number of days. It’s better to walk every day for 45-60 minutes.
How can you walk long distances without boring?
For a long period of walking, you have to try different ways of exercising
- Taking a different route from time to time.
- Walking outdoors and indoors
- Listening to music while walking.
- Sing your favorite Song loudly while walking
- Invite your friends to join you during your morning or evening walk.
How you should walk for optimum results?
If you plan to lose significant weight by walking as the only exercise, then you must do it properly. I know what you are thinking right now – you are probably asking yourself if there are ways to walk properly, given that you have been walking since you were 3 years old. Well, when it comes to walking for weight loss, yes! There are ways to walk for optimum results. If you do the following while walking you will burn a lot of fat:
- Look straight: while walking you should look straight and don’t look down. looking straight keeps your neck in a comfortable position.
- Activate your abs: Try to maintain good posture by pulling your belly button in the direction of your spine.
- Squeeze your glutes: For traveling distances, you should try to tighten your glutes. This will help you move forward.
Is it important to monitor the number of steps you run?
If you want to lose your weight then you have to take as many steps as you can every day. The longer you walk, the more weight loss will be. A pedometer or a wristband helps you to count your steps during your walking. With these tools, you can know how many kilometers you will need to go.
What should you do to lose weight and maintain it through walking?
You are definitely going to lose weight by walking alone if you keep doing it. However, you can increase the time to lose weight by adding resistance training to your walking routine. You can walk with some weights, or by increasing your speed. You should eat healthy food to maintain your weight.
Diet Plan for losing weight while walking
It is not easy for everyone to carry an intense workout or a strict diet plan. if you discontinue then at the end you are going to gain all the weights you lost. To keep the weight loss for once and all, it is best to do it slowly than rapidly.
Experts have also claimed that you can shed pounds without going on a “diet”. The key is to change your lifestyle.
Here is the diet plan to Lose weight by Walking. It reduces your appetite significantly, makes you lose weight (without hunger), and improves your metabolic health.
- Avoid Sugars and carbohydrates in your diet-This is the most important step – to cut back on sugar and starches. This reduces hunger levels, and thus, you end up eating fewer calories. Due to this, your body starts feeding off of stored fat. It also lowers insulin levels which cause kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body. This further reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.
- Eat Protein, Fat, and Vegetables-High protein diets reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts by food .and thus reduces the desire for late-night snacking. A diet based on meat and vegetables contains all fibers, minerals, and vitamins which keep you healthy. Your fat source can be from olive oil, coconut oil, and butter.
- Avoid junk food
- You should avoid fried food.
- Avoid rice, the bread which contains high carbohydrate
- Eat plenty of green salads.
- Include vegetable soup in your diet.
- Drink water at least half an hour before lunch and dinner.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Eat your food slowly.
Changing in lifestyle to reduce your weight
- Weigh yourself every day.
- Sleep at least 8 hours per day.
- Add more steps in your routine.
- Eat Breakfast Every Day.
- Close the Kitchen at Night.
- Guzzle water 24/7.
- Don’t watch TV or listening to music while you are eating.
- Drink warm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning.
- Use the stairs instead of the lift.
- Riding bicycles gives you excellent results.
Green tea to lose weight
Green tea is also recommended to add in your list of lifestyle changes to lose weight. Green tea has proven to be associated with several health benefits, including weight loss. It is beneficial for weight loss by helping the body’s metabolism to be more efficient. For supplementing weight loss, 2-3 cups a day of green tea will suffice. Try on these methods and surely you will achieve your goals.
Guidelines for walking to lose weight
- Keep a record of what you eat and drink.
- Measure the distance you have walked.
- Keep a log that records your progress as you add more to the distance and speed of walking. The usual items you can put in your logbook are Date, Time, Distance, Speed
- Set a target to be able to keep motivated in achieving your desired results.
- Let your family and friends know that you are walking to lose weight. Having their support is another way to get the motivation to keep going.
- You can walk in the morning and evening. But the best time to start is when you are ready and you know that it is right for you.
- Shop for good quality walking shoes that will support your feet, knees, hips, and spine. Walking shoes can provide you the needed support and offers flexibility. For this reason, you will be able to walk easily and allow you to increase the duration of your walks.
The right way of walking to stay healthy
- Try walking down a driveway or path walk for 10 minutes when you begin walking. Increase the duration of your walk gradually by 5 minutes. The amount of time you give for walking totally depends on you.
- Good posture helps to make breathing easy and doesn’t put stress on the neck, shoulders, and back. It is recommended to look straight ahead of you.
- Your arms should be relaxed when you walk. While walking Swing your arms naturally.
- If you are just starting out, avoid using hand weights for walking. These are for more experienced walkers. These weights can increase your heart rate and develop muscles. but for the beginners, they might cause injury and pain to the wrists and arms.
- Try walking briskly or a little faster than you normally do at the beginning of your walking routine. This helps lessen the stress on your joints especially if you are overweight. You should increase your walking pace to boost your metabolism and burning fat.
- Increase your walking time gradually until you can do 60 minutes each day.
- Always have a backup plan like walking around the mall if in case the weather gets bad.
Click here: walking for weight loss app
When you reduce your carbohydrates and insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment. This makes your brain and body adjust to the new changes. This leads to reduced appetite and hunger. it eliminates the reason which most people fail with conventional weight loss methods. These methods have proven to help you lose weight 2-3 times weight as a typical low-fat, calorie-restricted diet.
Read more: (clinical depression its causes, symptoms, and treatment)
Click here: Best app for losing weight